At our local social skills centers, we see parents bond with one another in our waiting rooms. We want to provide that same opportunity to our online friends.
- Would you like to connect with other parents who have kids or teens that struggle socially?
- Do you have a teen that wants to only play video games all day?
- Are you concerned about your child’s self-esteem?
- Are you being excluded from mom activities due to your child’s challenges?
- Do you lie awake at night worrying about your son or daughter’s future?
- Are you beginning to withdraw from friendships yourself?
- Is your child’s inability to manage strong emotions wearing you and your family down?
- Do you feel as though no one understands, extended family or your school system?
- Does your teen or adult child unload on you, leaving you to feel worried, helpless or exhausted?
Social-emotional learning experts and best-selling authors Nadine Briggs and Donna Shea of the How to Make and Keep Friends series have created an online forum for parents to support one another.
Membership in this group is subscription based for $9.95/month and requires a Facebook account. You may join the group by clicking on or copying and pasting this link into your browser: https://howtomakefriends.memberful.com/checkout?plan=13094 or request to join the group on Facebook and we will send you the membership link via private message.
Access to our private Facebook support network moderated by Nadine and Donna.
Facebook live chats with Nadine and Donna.
Parent support from others who join Social Success Central.
Tips and strategies on helping children achieve social success.
Sneak peeks into our new books and materials.
Opportunities to provide feedback and guidance on new content and topics.
And more to come!